Each year, people from around the world come to explore the full-scale recreation of the Titanic. Be transported back in time to 1912 and view one of the greatest maritime disasters of all time. Come aboard and explore Titanic’s most famous rooms including her First Class Parlor Suite, Grand Staircase, Boiler rooms, and Promenade Deck. As one of the passengers, you’ll bear a ticket of one of the passengers aboard the Titanic on that fateful day. Experience the chill in the air as you meander from room to room.
Witness a real enactment of the crews activities during an hour-long guided journey aboard this most famous ship. As you stroll the corridors of the great ship, highly trained actors dressed of the period portray Titanic’s famous notables. Be amazed when Capt. Smith and Molly Brown, share amazing stories of their passengers during that infamous day. View Titanic’s showcase Underwater Room that boasts an scaled 8-foot replica of the Titanic as she sits at the bottom of the Atlantic. Bedazzled with over 200 artifact and historical treasures.
- 20,000 sq ft Interactive Museum with 17 galleries
- Character tours guided by Molly Brown, Captain Smith, and other notable passengers
- Experience full-scale recreations of the Titanic’s Verandah Cafe, Grand Staircase, and much more
- Discover both authentic historical treasures and artifacts
- 3-ton section of the Titanic’s hull affectionately called “Little Big Piece”